In continuation to our previous post wherein we disclosed some of the options (1-18) available on the Google Patent interface , we will be disclosing the leftover options herein: (previous post can be found at: https://lnkd.in/dZpi28Ee )
19) Rotate the figures clockwise or anti-clockwise
20) Move on to the next or previous figure
21) Enlarge the figure on the same window
22) Enlarge the figure on a new window
23) Close the image section and minimize it to as displayed according to the marking 10
24) Zoom or Minimize the figure
25) The number of Patent citations along the list of patent/patent publication (hyperlinked) at the bottom of the page.
26) The number of Cited Patents along the list of patent/patent publication (hyperlinked) at the bottom of the page.
27) The Legal Events associated with the patent/ patent publication. This is enlisted at the bottom of the page.
28) Similar documents based on machine learning
29) Priority and related documents
30) USPTO (Appft or Patft) link of the patent/ patent publication (Available in case of US patent or publication)
31) Link to USPTO assignment for the patent or patent publication
32) Link to Espacenet for the patent or patent publication